Guess who’s officially 11 years old as of 10:30 am today?
- about a month and a half old
- her daring flip into the foam pit during her birthday party at Rockin’ Jump
- this past Saturday when her Bella and Big Pop took the family out for dinner
I finally remembered to ask her these birthday questions (done the night before):
- Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Bella
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What’s your favorite television show? Stranger Things
- What’s your favorite outfit? Leggings and t-shirts
- What sport do you like best? Swimming
- What song do you love? Pokemon theme song
- What’s your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
- Who is your best friend? Eshel
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Veterinarian
- What is your favorite book? Echo (by Pam Muñoz Ryan)
- What are you really good at? Playground bars
- Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Bahamas
- What is your best memory? Getting part of an egg salad stuck in my nose
- What would you buy if you had $1000? Tsums Tsums and cats
- What vegetable do you hate the most? Mushrooms
- If you could have a wish, what would it be? To have a million more wishes (Turns to me and says, “Smart right?” while raising her eyebrows up and down.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate
- What do you like to do best with your friends? Play
- What do you hope you’ll get to do before your next birthday? Get a cat
Jellybean has school today but I will be making her favorite mac n’ cheese recipe and she requested Rocky Road ice cream on sugar cones for dessert.
If any of these questions trigger any of your childhood memories, pls share them in the comments. I’d love to read about them. Have a good Monday. TTYS.