Good morning. TGIF! How is your morning going? The tween walked over to our neighbor’s house and the husband is dropping off the teen.
I have a new card to show you. This was made for my moi moi (little sister); her birthday was on Tuesday.
I wanted to try the technique of coloring with color pencils on black cardstock.
Main Feature: Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Cocktails Blueprint
On black cardstock, 2x
- stamped in Versamark
- embossed in white
- colored with Aquamarine, Canary Yellow, Cloud Blue, & Crimson Red
- first stamping: main piece
- second stamping: drink, label, & umbrella cut out and mounted with foam tape
- blended Distress Inks: Candied Apple, Mermaid Lagoon, Squeezed Lemonade
- spritzed with water & dried
- Bo Bunny Press It Is Written Stamps + Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Reflections CMS111 overstamped in Hickory Smoke & Pumice Stone
- distressed edges in Black Soot
- Advantus Corporation Tim Holtz Idea-ology Postale Tissue Wrap
- cut into triangles that folded onto themselves
- glued over Darice Baker’s Twine in black & white
- twine edge rolled over to stand up
I think that about covers it. I need to get my butt moving and get that last workout of the week in before I talk myself out of it. I’ve been looking forward to playing my new playlist of Ciara, Sia, Nicki Minaj, Linkin Park, Cardi B, and Camila Cabello which will motivate me to warm up, run, and then cool down. Have a good Fri-yay! TTYS.