What’s for Lunch?
Good afternoon. It’s 2:05 pm here in the Bay Area of the west coast. I’ve been cooking our OMAD: bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs that have been dredged in seasoned flour and pan-fried in butta – 5 minutes each side. They just came out from a 400° oven after baking for 30 minutes. I have Kirkland pesto, focaccia bread now in there.
Speaking of OMAD, I took the plunge and measured myself recently. I wanted to get an idea of my measurements since I’ve been looking at knitting patterns of late. In addition, I wanted to see if I had any results after practicing Intermittent Fasting for a year (+ 3 weeks). I wasn’t disappointed! Besides losing 12 lbs (half was from recovering from oral surgery), I lost 3″ from my waist, 1″ from my arms, and 1″ off my hips! Hoo-rah!
Feline Cuteness Coming Your Way
I’ve been trying to take more pictures of Minerva/Minnie. Are you ready for some cuteness? Roll the photos…
- Our tuxedo cat made herself comfortable in my sewing cart.
- She likes to chillax under the piano bench and she uses those soft, furniture movers as her scratching post.
- Minnie can make funny expressions when she stretches; that dining chair is one of her favorite spots.
- I call this, “Minerva’s editorial shot.”
- How she positions herself when I’m giving her scritches behind her ears.
Okie doke. I need to get our meal divvied out and on the table. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday. Thanks for poppin by and TTYS.